Industrial socket 32A
Product informationWith this cable, you can charge a plug-in hybrid with a type 2 plug or an electric car from a 32 A power outlet.
Current adjustable from 10 to 32 A. The adjusted current is retained in the memory and is clearly indicated by the LED light on the box. Maximum 22 kW charging power. A self-resetting high-quality residual current device as well as overheating protection for the power plug and charging electronics.
The charging cable draws power from three phases, but is also suitable for charging a car with a 1- or 2-phase charger.
- Tesla Chargeport button: charging port opening, pause/start charging
- Charging current adjustable to 10 A, 13 A, 16 A, 23 A or 32 A.
- Maximum charging power 22 kW
- The adjusted current remains in the memory even after the cable is disconnected from the wall
- Overheating protection for plugs and charging electronics
- Operating temperature -30 to +75 °C
- IP-44 rating, splash-proof (plugs IP44, housing IP 65)
- CE approved
- High-quality self-resetting residual current device (AC 30 mA; DC 6 mA)
- Compatible with electric cars and plug-in hybrids with a type 2 plug
- Charging method: Mode 2
Made in Europe
Eevi is a brand of high-quality electric car charging cables. European manufacture, high-quality components and detailed design guarantee safe and reliable charging in all conditions. The products have been tested in accordance with industry standards, and user experience shows that they also work in harsh northern conditions. You can buy Eevi charging cables from the Atonos online shop.