Product informationWith this cable, you can charge a plug-in hybrid with a type 2 plug or an electric car from a 16 A power outlet.
Current adjustable from 6 to 16 A. The adjusted current is retained in the memory and is clearly indicated by the LED light on the box. Maximum 11 kW charging power. A self-resetting high-quality residual current device as well as overheating protection for the power plug and charging electronics.
The charging cable draws power from three phases, but is also suitable for charging a car with a 1- or 2-phase charger.
- Tesla Chargeport button: charging port opening, pause/start charging
- Charging current adjustable to 6 A, 8 A, 10 A, 13 A or 16 A.
- Maximum charging power 11 kW
- The adjusted current remains in the memory even after the cable is disconnected from the wall
- Overheating protection for plugs and charging electronics
- Operating temperature -30 to +75 °C
- IP-44 rating, splash-proof (plugs IP44, housing IP 65)
- CE approved
- High-quality self-resetting residual current device (AC 30 mA; DC 6 mA)
- Compatible with electric cars and plug-in hybrids with a type 2 plug
- Charging method: Mode 2