Product informationWith this cable, you charge an electric car with a type 1 plug from a standard socket or, for example, from a heating pole.
Current adjustable from 6 to 16 A. The adjusted current is retained in the memory and is clearly indicated by the LED light on the box. Maximum 3.7 kW charging power. A self-resetting high-quality residual current device as well as overheating protection for the earthed plug and charging electronics.
- Charging method: Mode 2
- Charging current adjustable to 6 A, 8 A, 10 A, 13 A or 16 A.
- Maximum charging power 3.7 kW
- The adjusted current remains in the memory even after the cable is disconnected from the wall
- Overheating protection for plugs and charging electronics
- Operating temperature -30 to +75 °C
- IP-44 rating, splash-proof (plugs IP44, housing IP 65)
- CE approved
- High-quality self-resetting residual current device (AC 30 mA; DC 6 mA)
- Compatible with electric cars and plug-in hybrids with a type 1 plug
Made in Europe
Eevi is a brand of high-quality electric car charging cables. European manufacture, high-quality components and detailed design guarantee safe and reliable charging in all conditions. The products have been tested in accordance with industry standards, and user experience shows that they also work in harsh northern conditions. You can buy Eevi charging cables from the Atonos online shop.