With this cable, you can charge any plug-in hybrid or electric vehicle with a type 2 charging socket from almost any European outlet with a suitable adapter. With the Type2 adapter, this cable also acts as a Type 2- Type 2 charging cable.
The charging current is adjustable from 8A to 32A. The adjusted current is retained in the memory and is clearly indicated by the LED light on the box. Maximum 22 kW charging power. A self-resetting high-quality residual current device as well as overheating protection for the power plug and charging electronics.
The cable works perfectly whether your vehicle's built in charger is 1-,2- or 3-phased.
- Made in the EU
- TÜV SÜD Certified
- CE approved
- Tesla button, for opening and closing the charge port
- High quality self-resetting RCD (AC 30 mA; DC 6 mA)
- Overheat protection for plugs and charging electronics
- Charging current adjustable 8A, 13A, 16A, 23A tai 32A virralle.
- The device detects the adapter used and adjusts the maximum charging power accordingly
- Maximum charging power 22 kW
- The adjusted current remains in the memory even after the cable is disconnected from the wall
- Sturdy adapter connector made by Phoenix Contact
- Operating temperature -30 to +75 degrees
- IP-44 rating, splash-proof (plugs IP44, housing IP 65, adapter connection IP 65)
- Compatible with electric cars and plug-in hybrids with a Type2 charging socket
- Charging method: Mode 2 and Mode 3