Product informationWith this cable, you charge an electric car with a type 1 plug from a standard socket or, for example, from a heating pole.
Current adjustable from 6 to 16 A. The adjusted current is retained in the memory and is clearly indicated by the LED light on the box. Maximum 3.7 kW charging power. A self-resetting high-quality residual current device as well as overheating protection for the earthed plug and charging electronics.
- Charging method: Mode 2
- Charging current adjustable to 6 A, 8 A, 10 A, 13 A or 16 A.
- Maximum charging power 3.7 kW
- The adjusted current remains in the memory even after the cable is disconnected from the wall
- Overheating protection for plugs and charging electronics
- Operating temperature -30 to +75 °C
- IP-44 rating, splash-proof (plugs IP44, housing IP 65)
- CE approved
- High-quality self-resetting residual current device (AC 30 mA; DC 6 mA)
- Compatible with electric cars and plug-in hybrids with a type 1 plug